Forex Fractal Breakout Support and Resistance Strategy is a price action system that uses breakout of the high and low.
Metatrader Indicators :
- Exponential moving average 11 period close,
- Exponential moving average 50 period close,
- CCI NUF 4,
- De Mark Trend line trader,
- Mouteki-De Mark Trend new,
- Fractal support and Resistance,
- Filter indicator with Smoothed moving average 4 period.
- Chart Timeframe : 5 Minute or Higher Timeframe.
- Currency Pairs : Any pairs.
Long Position Entry :
1. EMA 11 > EMA 50 or price above EMA 11 and EMA 50.
2. Wait when the price close above the resistance of the fractal breakout indicator, then buy.
Long Position Entry Condition
- Breakup the trend line,
- CCI Nuf histogram green color,
- Filter histogram above the Moving Average
Short Position Entry :
1. EMA 11 < EMA 50 or price above EMA 11 and EMA 50.
2. Sell whe the price close below the resistance of the fractal breakout indicator.
Short Position Entry Condition
- Breakdown the trend line,
- CCI Nuf histogram red color,
- Filter histogram below the moving average.
Exit Rules :
- Profit Option : Trend Line.
- Stop Loss Option : Above or Below Support and Resustrance
How to install Files?
- Download *.zip file.
- Copy Indicators folder to your Metatrader Directory / indicators /
- Copy Template folder to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Copy Libraries folder to your Metatrader Directory / Libraries /
- Start or restart your Metatrader
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Right click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select Template
- You will see Trading System strategy is available on your Chart